If you can afford one, a luxury summer house can be the perfect addition to your garden. Whether you use it as an outside office or studio, or just as an aesthetic focal point for your garden parties, a deluxe wooden summerhouse can really transform your home. Below we have chosen a selection of top of the range summerhouses that will add something to any garden.
Gudrum Nataly Summer House
New for this year is the Gudrum Summerhouse, which is a large, versatile double glazed wooden summer house that would certainly look stylish in any garden. This deluxe wooden summerhouse has half-glazed double doors, with two windows to either side, and two windows on the side that let plenty of light in to fill the garden summerhouse.
Garden Summer House Features:
* 1 x Double Door
* 4 x Double Glazed Windows
* 44mm Double T & G Nordic Spruce wall logs
* Storm Bracing for an Extra Sturdy Finish
* 60mm x 80mm Pressure-treated foundation beams
* 19mm T & G floor and roof boards
* Half-glazed doors
* Full assembly instructions
Garden Summer House Dimensions:
* Footprint 421cm diameter
* Height to Eaves : 222cm
* Height to Ridge : 371cm
Half Glazed Double Door
* Height : 1.854m
* Width: 1.244m
Please note if the luxury summer house is to be assembled in a restricted space, there should be an allowance made for roof overhang to both the sides and rear of the building.
420 x 420 Lugarde Prima Fifth Avenue
The Lugarde Prima Fifth Avenue is a pentagonal building with a beautiful and contemporary design and has the option of a sky light. These top of the range summerhouses have a wide range of uses from a simple garden summer house to an outside office.
The luxury garden building features 4 tilt and turn windows and a double door as standard and all glass is double glazed. There are also lots of window and door options with this deluxe wooden summerhouse.
Lugarde Prima Fifth Avenue (420 x 420) Features:
* Double Glazed as standard
* Option of Roof and Floor Insulation
* Option of Factory Dip Treatment
* Simple Self Assembly
Lugarde Prima Fifth Avenue Summerhouse Specifications:
* Depth: 4.2mm (13ft 10ins)
* Width: 4.2m (13ft 10ins)
* Height to Eaves: 2.3 (7ft 7ins)
* Height to Ridge: 3.55m (11ft 7ins) Without skylight
* Height to Ridge: 4.1m (13ft 6ins) With skylight
* Timber Wall Thickness: 44mm (1.73ins)
* Approx 30cm Roof Overhang on Every side of the Building
Please note that in common with many timber summer houses, the timber for this building is delivered untreated and so will require the application of a good quality timber treatment.
Hexagonal 3.4m Summerhouse (Un-Painted)
This luxury summer house has a 3.4m diameter and is made from 28mm solid wall-logs. The deluxe wooden summerhouse comes with one double door and two casement windows that have been highlighted with white decorative lattice and frame surrounds. All units are pre-glazed with 4mm thick glass.
The deluxe garden summerhouses come with a solid pre-assembled floor that is 20mm thick and sits on foundation beams that are made from acacia hardwood. The luxury wooden summer house is finished with a pagoda concave roof that is covered with bitumen shingles. The roof is tipped with a stripe-ball finial.
* 28mm Interlocking Tounge & Groove Pine log walls, untreated.
* Acacia hardwood foundation beams.
* 20mm untreated hexagonal Pine Wood Floor*
* Two Casement Windows (no window stays)
* One Double Door with security lock
* Decorative Maratim Lattice and Favoure frame surrounds.
* Rounded Blue Bitumen Shingles
* Solid Titanium-zinc Stripe ball finial
* Fully installed at basic cost
Standard Dimensions Of These Top Of The Range Summerhouses:
* Base Diameter: 340cm (11′2″)
* Roof overhang: 25cm (1′)
* Eaves Height: 222cm (7′2″)
* Ridge Height: 290cm (9′6″)
* Door Width x Depth: 116 x 193cm (3′8″ x 6′3″)
* Window Width x Depth: 107 x 128cm (3′5″ x 4′1″)
If you do not see a luxury summer house above that is right for your garden, then be sure to look at the Luxury Summer Houses section of our website.